The Digital Dozen, you ask?
The twelve biggest, most important technology trends over the next five years. And it will all be featured at the Advertising Week Experience (AWE) at Advertising Week, October 1-5 in New York.
Fearless predictions and bold thinking about what technology will bring to our lives and, most importantly, the transformation we’ll continue to see in advertising and marketing.
The brains (and brawn) behind the Digital Dozen is Greg Harper, a well-traveled, highly-successful technology expert. He likes to get his digital hands dirty and isn’t afraid to speak what’s he thinks the future holds.
We will roll out in-depth insight on The Digital Dozen in the coming weeks. It’s information you can use to get ahead of the pack.
- Streaming Video Everywhere (watch video)
- Connected Mobile (Smart) Devices (watch video)
- App Internet — Geo and Socially Aware Apps (watch video)
- Human Machine Interface (HMI)
- Contactless Interface/Near-Field Communication (NFC)/e-Cash (watch video)
- Image-Based Communication
- Robotics/Machine-Enhanced Offerings (watch video)
- Electronics Everywhere — The Internet Of Things (watch video)
- Gamification (watch video)
- Cloud Services/Big Data (watch video)
- Technology-Enhanced Education
- Digital Health (watch video)